Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hi, want to know who I am?

Hi, want to know who I am?

I am a retired eductionist in Malaysia.  I served in government schools for over 33 years as a teacher and school administrator.  When I retired, I joined the private education system.  I was in marketing with HELP University, Kuala Lumpur, a part-time lecturer in English and Communications with Informatics Malaysia, Ipoh Branch and then I joined Just English Malaysia as Coordinator of their English Centre in a Chinese Private School, Shen Jai High School, Ipoh before working for their sister company, ELS Language Centres Malaysia in Ipoh and Subang Jaya.  I am fully retired now!

I spend my time writing articles for newspapers, blogs and am in the process of producing my own book.  My main interest is writing.  I write poems too when I am inspired.  My main story line is about life as I see it and live it.  I am interested in politics but not interested in participating in it!  I am a social-activists and would take the ruling government to task should I find their policies not for the people.  In Malaysia, this is often the case where a deep rooted corrupt system exists and politicians are self-serving!

Well, if you like me, then I am sure you will like what I write.  Do follow my blog for a truthful revelation of what life is like in Malaysia.

1 comment: